At SUNWORX, we bring you efficient PV solar energy solutions, which allow you to power your home or business in an environmentally responsible way. To continue doing so, we combine our holistic service with the necessary solar industry accreditations and associations.
Involvement in the solar community
We have established Sunworx as a company that embraces empowerment and relationship building, especially in the areas of certification and associations.
SOUTH AFRICAN SMALL-SCALE SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC COMPETITIVE STRATEGY INNOVATION AND LEADERSHIP AWARD
Message from Frost & Sullivan: It is rare to find a company that is positioned like SUNWORX Solar, to excel in the South African PV market while faced with fierce competition. With its strong overall performance, SUNWORX has earned Frost & Sullivan’s 2016 Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award for superior commitment to solar off-grid solutions in South Africa.
Level 1 BEE rating
As one of the few specialist solar companies in South Africa with a BEE Level 1 rating accreditation, we’re paving the way for Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment in our industry.
CIDB 7 EP
This certification from the Construction Industry Development Board is an indication of our advanced capabilities in the areas of installation and maintenance. Sunworx was awarded a Level 7EP in the field of Electrical Engineering Works – Industrial.
- SUNWORX is one of South Africa’s market leading solar EPC with over 25MWp of installations in various phases of completion on the African Continent.
- Holding company has been in operation for over 20 years.
- Strong balance sheet, thus mitigating all our clients risk
- We have a national footprint
- We are Builders Warehouse exclusive partner nationally – Walmart owner company
- BMW Electric’s preferred partner
- BMW South Africa preferred partner
- Mercedes Benz Energy’s proof of concept partner for their utility scale energy storage battery
- Tesla Energy storage system integrator
- Wits university exclusive solar PV partner – 3 year contract
- Solar Edge accredited installer
- Schneider Electric Solar Xpert accreditation
- We have received international awards from Frost & Sullivan for solar innovation
- SUNWORX have installed the largest Vanadium Flow batteries on the African Continent – RedT Energy & Gildermeister
- SUNWORX are registered with and approved as a vendor with some of the largest real estate companies in South Africa – Growthpoint, Vukile, HCI, GemGrow, Resilient, Fortress, Accelerate, JHI, Liberty
- SUNWORX is Anglo American Thermal Coal preferred partner
- We have our own in-house installation teams and infrastructure – limited outsourcing in order to keep the quality of work as high as possible
- National Operating Centre (NOC) which manages and monitors all our installations out in the field that are under our warranty and O&M program
- SUNWORX is one of SAPVIA’s longest standing members – South Africa’s premier solar PV organisation that govern, good conduct, ethics and solar market sustainability
- SUNWORX is a BEE level 1 contributor
- CIDB 7EP
- International engineering team and advisory board
- Experience with over 25 000 installations across 7 countries
- We have built the second largest solar car port in Africa – 2MWp, soon to be scaled up to 2.5MWp
- Over 25 000 followers across all online communities